Saturday, August 15, 2009

someone is craviing a beating!!!!!!

Found on a discussion board for nutrition and health related topics.

"48. Posted by johnhowton@att.net on Thu, Aug 13, 2009, 1:11 pm PDT

We encourage our children to eat Big Macs as often as possible because they seem to sleep better at night. You can't go to bed on an empty stomach. As a treat on the way to school each morning we do the drive-thru for McDonald's bacon, egg, & cheese biscuits. Even though my children have health problems & do not want to participate in sports, they love me for giving them their special treats whenever they want them! They think of me as a true friend & that is what matters to me."

I think someone is trying to pick a fight!

Now I am off to read the rest of the comments.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

That is so very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home