Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Piracy on the High Seas!

Today I felt like a thief.

Let me explain.

I happened to look across the street where a local restaurant was advertising their ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT SUSHI!

I thought..."Wow, I have had all I can eat and I didn't even pay for it. I wonder if that makes me a thief?"

Needless to say a sushi buffet is not high on my list of culinary desires. Of course, if you take that same fish and put a doughy batter on it and let it spend several minutes in a deep fryer then I might be interested in partaking.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

You are a thief, but a thief with style. Ooooohh yeah!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger something witty said...

could be worse, could be a chev!............... i already packed my tow rope

 

Post a Comment

<< Home