Saturday, March 07, 2009

This looks neat.

I came across this movie today and it looks really neat. I have heard nothing about it but it has some great actors in it including Ron Pearlman and John Malcovich.

Mutant Chronicles

It comes out in 6 weeks and I think I will definatly check it out.

Here are a few other ones I found:

Super Capers
Planet 51
Fanboys
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Wolverine
GIJoe: Rise of Cobra
Monsters vs Aliens
Race to Witch Mountain

After the last year of mostly drek I am looking forward to the next several months!

3 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Monty P said...

Mostly drek? Are you speaking Klingon now?

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Monty P said...

Might be good. Didn't check out the others, just the main one.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

yeah, those are some good looking movies. I'm especially excited for GI Joe and Transformers. I've seen the trailer for the Monsters vs Aliens one and it looks funny. The fanboys movie was made a few years ago - I remember seeing a trailer for it before. Nice that they're finally getting it released.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home