Wednesday, August 03, 2005

One class left

One down, one to go. I only need a 59% to pass the system dynamics course. I am trembling to see if I did it.

Got my student loan today. $5000 for one semester and nearly $2000 of that will be considered a grant or a bursury once I finish the semester. All because I have a kid. Apperently going to school while raising a child qualifies me for extra support.

I still have to pay back the remaining 3000 in 4 years though.

last course is geography. Rocks for jocks. I should do ok in that...even if I cut my head off.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Sounds like things are looking good for ya...i bet you passed that class. I have confidence in you.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Didja pass? Didja? Didja?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home